
This tooth has been literally "hanging" around in his mouth for about 2 weeks...and Daddy has tried to pull it...to no avail...but today when I was looking at him...his tooth looked so dark...you could tell that the tooth "had" to come out today...so he was pretty excited to try mama's way...so I calmly tied a piece of thread around it...while he is giggling and hyper-ventilating at the same time...and I'm telling him to take deep breaths...but he didn't hear any of what I was saying...he he he...I told him I would not pull on the thread that he would have total control and that I knew he could be the brave "kinder" boy and pull it out himself...and giggling as he did and jumping in one place for a while...he kept tugging...and I kept tell him that I was proud...and that it was making progress...and the whole time he wanted me to hold a mirror.....I told him we didn't have time to hunt down a mirror...I'm not gonna fib... I did have an urge ONE time to just yank it...but then he would of totally lost faith in my method...b/c folks he has tons of teeth left to pull...so I resisted....and he tugged harder and harder...then it flew on the floor...his face in utter surprise... and then elation....you could tell he was so PROUD!
Yay! Now the neighbor tooth is
wiggly...here we go again..;-)

Dropping by sister's room to show her...and he let her hold it and everything...and he actually wanted me to take a picture with lil' Soph who is "4 ya know"...(maybe he is just used to me making him take picture's with his
sista'..and him being programed...just sat on the bed with her...and asked politely....nah...that couldn't be it...*smile*) he must of been mighty excited!!

Putting the "booty" in the small tooth fairy box.....for safe keeping!

Nice and secure...like Fort Knox I say...;-)

Gently and oh so carefully...placing the tooth box tightly and securely under his pillow.....and he decided that he wasn't going to lay on this particular pillow...he was gonna lay on his "other" purple (
CoCo sent him back to Okinawa with this ULTRA soft purple of all colors ...pillow that he LOVES!) so the
tooth fairy doesn't wake him up...b/c he has school tomorrow!

Someone is "snaggle toof" and LOVING it!
We have two dolla's awaiting his pillow.....is that the going rate?! Who knows...
Good night...or to you in the States....Good morning!
1 comment:
Oh man! He is SO BRAVE! Good job in letting him do it. I actually lost one of mine while eating vanilla ice cream. It cooled my mouth enough I didn't even feel it until I almost broke another tooth.
What a fun show and tell that will be tomorrow/today.
Post a Comment