Tree,
I read your blog and I have to say that your words brought me to my knees in tears. I had no Idea last year was a hard year for you at all.........you have your life soooooo together........a job that I would kill for, a wonderful husband, and two beautiful, loving, enjoyable, stealer of my heart children. How could you question yourself if you are laying the "right" foundation for your precious children?? Who would of guessed that you second guess yourself! Look at your children...........they are "AMAZING" little people who are so curious about life! I can only hope and pray that I could only be half the mother to my children as you are to yours! I look at you and I see..............STRENGTH, HONESTY, COMPASSION, DRIVE, GIGGLES, DRINKER OF WINE...A LOT OF WINE, OPENNESS, LOYALTY, LOVE, ENDURANCE, FAMILY, TRUTH, HUMOR, PROTECTOR, INNOCENCE, BEAUTY. The way I see it, you have not lost who you are, but have gained two more AMAZING replicas of yourself!!
You know that I am not good at words like you, but here goes, You are some one I strive to be like........an amazing person, sister, daughter, wife, and most importantly an amazing mother!
I love you more than you will ever know
JKH
I read your blog and I have to say that your words brought me to my knees in tears. I had no Idea last year was a hard year for you at all.........you have your life soooooo together........a job that I would kill for, a wonderful husband, and two beautiful, loving, enjoyable, stealer of my heart children. How could you question yourself if you are laying the "right" foundation for your precious children?? Who would of guessed that you second guess yourself! Look at your children...........they are "AMAZING" little people who are so curious about life! I can only hope and pray that I could only be half the mother to my children as you are to yours! I look at you and I see..............STRENGTH, HONESTY, COMPASSION, DRIVE, GIGGLES, DRINKER OF WINE...A LOT OF WINE, OPENNESS, LOYALTY, LOVE, ENDURANCE, FAMILY, TRUTH, HUMOR, PROTECTOR, INNOCENCE, BEAUTY. The way I see it, you have not lost who you are, but have gained two more AMAZING replicas of yourself!!
You know that I am not good at words like you, but here goes, You are some one I strive to be like........an amazing person, sister, daughter, wife, and most importantly an amazing mother!
I love you more than you will ever know
JKH






No comments:
Post a Comment