I was holding baby "G"...and I wanted a picture taken of me and the lil' doll baby....I had just finished recording some of Kent's ultimate frisbee game...so it was left on record...he he he...so sMarti was trying to take my picture...but I was secretly being video-taped...she was trying to figure it out as well...but the last word out of my mouth wasn't an expletive...it was "film"...he he he...you might have to pause the music on the lower left side to hear....and I love that I have bunny teef at the end..."What's up Doc!"
This was toooo funny!!
Enjoy me cheesing away...baby "G" is so chill..;-)
I tried to upload some of Kent's game...but it was taking forever...so next week I'll try again.....it is pretty fun to play...and watch..
Ultimate Frisbee is the sport Kent and his buddies LOVE...for two hours they will play...
Some of the wives go and we bring the chillin's...and we watch the daddy's play...the chillin's play... we talk and catch up on the weekend...we cluck cluck here and we cluck cluck there...like hens...hens I say.....lots of fun...lots to say!
Headed to bed soon...
G'night






1 comment:
That is so funny...I especially love your face at the end! ;-)
good times...good times...
Post a Comment