Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mid-day Kayaking....and such..

Sophia catching a ride with Mary...Thank you..Mary for taking my girl on her first kayak ride!!
Onward!


Daddy and Kai borrowing Jerry and Mary's kayak...enjoying the sun and waves..Met up with Jerry and Tim...cruisin' the ocean together...while Sophia watches...


The end to a wonderful adventure...


Thanks Daddy and Devries..





Handsome fella'...our boy!

Okay..it was our turn to kayak...and boy I'm actually secretly competitive...I didn't want Kent to win the race...hehehe...Kent really wasn't racing...but I was!...hehehehe
Fun times.....yippee...yippee..kii..yaaaa!



Boy that was fun...

How much is a kayak and where do I buy one....let's sign up...I want one!
Time to put away the kayaks....*sigh*
This reminds me of the days that Kent raced in the Cayuco race's in Panama...pretty sex-shy...*smile*
Jerry and Kent...going for a soak..



The view of "our" beach area.....GORGEOUS!


Kent-o and I hamming it up...laughing at what Liz is saying...he he he
Me in a bikini....yeah there is a reason that things are blurred...he he he
Mah' man...such startling green eyes and I love the scruff!!
Us...being Us..*smile*

You know when you show up on the red carpet...(yeah me either)..but this is how it feels...when two people wear the same outfit....he he he...not really...but Sophia was in a grumpy mood and wasn't wanting a photo taken...he he he...

Happier times...pretty girls!
Cody (Mary and Jerry's offspring...) and Willow...just checkin' things out!
Christa and Emma...watching the Kayaks being taken to shore...Emma had a Kayak ride with mama earlier!
Emma..Mama and Papa...posing..
Just hanging out...Beffie..Tim....Liz in the towel..playing peek-a-boo?! and MaryAnn and Allen...







No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia