Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Camping Excursion...

This is a synopsis of our camping trip...I warn you in advance...this contains "almost" 100 photo's...not quite 100..but if you are coming to see how our camping excursion went...go get a icy beverage...a cold beer...a solid soda.. .a fancy toddy...or an iced coffee....It was pretty hard for me to choose a minimal amount...and I shot about 400 and something photo's..but wanted to tell a story of how our weekend unfolded...and I hope it gives justice to the STUNNING island we inhabited for 3 days...
When you get a mix of friends...kidz...sand...water and great weather the possibilities of wonderful memories is unlimited...
Thank you for the memories...
Hugs to all!
I hope you enjoy!
TtotheG
*smile*
Goo'nigh...finally...the beast is done...oh I mean the bloggin' is done! *smile*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You camping trip looks so great! We want to come!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia