Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kai and Sophia
Christmas 2008



Here are some of the poses we got outta the chllin's....it wasn't easy....they were rippin' and roarin' and I got more and more up-tight...I just wanted a "perfect" Christmas pose..;-)
Sophia is sporting the pearl necklace that Daddy bought me for our wedding!

Kent didn't know that until dinner...and he cringed...I knew my baby girl would take care of them....and believe it or not...I put mascara on the doll baby...and told her girls with mascara don't cry....yeah...if only that was the case! Girls just cry...it's in our nature...;-)
Let me know if you want a Christmas photo.....and I'll order enough...and some of you I might need addresses...it's been a while since we sent them out!
The photo will most likely be a family one...and may include one of these....
Gettin' excited for the holidays!
Thank you Scherden's for taking our annual family Christmas photo!
Goodnight....
TtothejingleyG


If anyone wanted to know what Foster's profile picture looked like...here it is...ta dah!
This old goat is so good...I said Look that way...and *bam*....guess what he did...yeah looked that way...he he he ....yeah he got a lil' piece of ham for his work...a cheap model, eh?!
Our "first baby"....he's a ripe ol' age of 8..which is equivalent to a 56 year old Gigolo....;-)

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Thank you for your thoughts Trish. Means a lot to know you're thinking of us. We would love a family photo of y'all! Let me know if you need our address. Then again, it may be changing again soon. Who KNOWS!

Jen said...

I love, love, love these pictures... We are scheduled to do ours this weekend... I am SOOO excited (sarcastic voice).
Later gator!
Jen

Frizzy said...

I've got something coming to you on my blog tomorrow night IE. Friday. Check it out!

Bug said...

I love these pictures! They are adorable and fantastic! I thought I would check out your blog from Frizzy's! Hope that is ok. Stop by my blog anytime you like!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia