Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kai's Thanksgiving Feast invite....;-)

Thanksgiving Feast with Kai and Daddy...equals Mama and Sophia...;-)
I never get tired of seeing this....waving in front of Daddy and Kai's school......
Today was the day that Kai invited his family to eat lunch with him...a very special day for the lil' bug...and he said he almost teared up...b/c I wasn't there...but what he didn't know was I was actually there about 30 minutes early...bringing his daddy a Starbucks...which Kent-0 danced a cute lil' jig for when he saw me...and then...Sophia chose this time to say she had to poop! OF all times...ahhhh! She did her business...and then we waited for Daddy's class to leave so he could join in on the lunch...we actually got there on time...10:25 on the dot! Yeah I know...lunch at 10:25......man I just finished my second cup o' Joe...and ready for breakfast...he he he..onward..I'm being toooo wordy right now...


Love livin' in Japan...Love it!

How cool is it for a 4 year old to have her daddy being the one and only P.E. teacher....how proud she is of her daddy...and how proud her daddy is of her....


Sophia...holding on sweetly to her daddy's hand....


Precious...made my heart swell ...I know how protective and sweet those hands are....;-)



Baby girl ready and sitting pretty at her BIG brother's luncheon...;-)




Daddy...Kai..and bebe' girl...eating lunch...with me cropped out...b/c I had my glasses and no make-up...he he he...and I can...crop ...I HAVE THE POWER....hehehehe...a girls right!!
Funny story...he he he...about 5 times...but who's counting...(except mama)...Kai would call a fellow classmate's name...and say..."Hey....Aden....look...Mr. Grubbs is here!"....he he he...Kai so proud of his daddy....but in highschool he'll be ducking from his daddy-san...;-)...Kent and I cracked up about it...later of course....re-capping the day! What a proud bug he is of his daddy....;-)

Sister with Brother....
A close up with Sister and Kai

A even CLOSER upper...Sister and Brother...

Kai...realaxin'...a full belly with his classmates...
A wider version....of his classmates...


So....Thanksgiving is a day for giving "THANKS"...so this blog is for you...Daddy...
A story from my youth that I distinctly remember...is when...I was about 6 or 7 ...laying on the floor with my mama...aka..CoCo...and I was playing with cards close by to her...I rolled over and looked at her...and for no reason to me...that I can recollect....I asked her, "Mama....when you die...will you make sure to pick my husband?!"....I remember her saying..."Of course!"....but thinking back now...man...that would of freaked me out...being a mama now...but almost flattered that she would trust me on picking out her one and only....I've talked to mom about that several times...and she always told me that she always took it that I knew instinctively what the POWER of prayer was all about at a young age....and...GOD must of answered CoCo's and my prayers...sending Kenters aka...daddy-san.....my way...my speed...my Love...my rock...my everything...the father of OUR lil' ones...how sweet he is as a Father...and husband...and a lil' bit sex-shy...which makes it all MORE enticing...
To you daddy...Thank you for being you....and Thank God for prayers!
TtothenostalgicbutThankfulG












1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Trit, All you have to do is copy and paste the rules into a new post. To get the picture I click on it, copy it and paste it to my desktop. Then, when I go back to my post I click on it as if it's any other picture to add it to my post. Does that make sense? IF not just go ahead and call this weekend sometime and I'll walk you through it step by step. If you have other blogs you like to read then pass the award on to them. It's best if you can give them to those the award most resembles.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia