Monday, December 22, 2008

Movie day for Mama

Mama went to the movies with some friendy's!
(I'm actually not that tall...I had some wedges on...I think these girls are just short...he he he..)

It rarely happens but I made a date with the girls...to watch a movie!
Movie: Four Christmases
Starring: Sissey Spacek, Robert Duvall, Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon
I can't believe it has already made it here....
This movie got some belly laughs out of me...
I would rent it so Kent could watch it...
Had a great time sharing popcorn...and downing a soda...*slurp*slurp*
While I was watching the movie...Kent-o made a picnic for the kids....hot chocolate...took them down to the park for a game of tag...and all along was spitting some rain....so kudos for daddy-san!
Kent and I have a yoga date tonight after we put the kids to bed...and we're cleaning out our two messy white closets....game/kid crafts/catch all......needs to get done!!
Bonding time right...well if I put it that way...I guess it will be worthwhile!! ;-)
G'night
Ttothemoviewatchin'G

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia