I want to say, "Thank You!" to Jason and Emily for giving us this
BEAUTIFUL
table... to da G' unit!
Every year when our income tax return comes in we always buy one major thing that we have been wishing upon a star about....and last year...it was between a new table or a new camera....and Kent-0 indulged my fascination with photography...and thought I would he happier with a "SUPER NICE" camera...rather than a table. And as you all know...I do take millions of pictures...and to say the least...we definitely have gotten our money's worth from the camera...but if you know me...I still longed for a new table! *ha*
(we have some furniture that the military let us check out when we first got on island....and since Kent and I got here only a year after we were married we didn't have really anything but hand me downs...which we sold before we left...and checked out what we could from base housing...so back goes the table we checked out ...but the chairs actually match the new table...we'll keep those...and the hutch that is also checked out....a lil' retro..which I love...but still match...!!)
*weeeeeeeeeee*
{ENTER the Scherden's}
They happened to purchase a table set last year...and before they new it and with "The Humidity" here on island...a lil' crack on the table top turned into a longer and longer crack...which is probably fixable..so Kent-o is gonna act like a carpenter and work his magic on the table...b/c it is a "SUPER BEAUTIFUL" table.....so long story short...they ended up with a extra table...and so graciously gave it to us!
*weeeeeeeeeeee!!!*
I was THRILLED on how generous the Scherdens were to the Grubbs!
So, Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!
I think this could be considered a million gifts wrapped up in one!
I've included a couple of pictures....
one of which has my flower arrangement I did up for our Christmas Gingerbread decorating party tomorrow....and the flowers are opening up just on schedule!
I LOVE fresh flowers....love 'em love 'em love 'em...
Just like I love the Scherdens!
Love 'em...Love 'em...Love 'em!
*weeeeeeeeee some more!*
Ttothe*weeeeeeee!*G






2 comments:
LOVE the table!!! and I love the hutch... totally retro! and girl, you are so talented!!! photography, arts n crafts, flower arranging... dang, I am jealous!
Beautiful table and arrangement indeed! Scott would put that ugly toy chicken in the flowers you know. ;) I think I'm going to put it in his underwear drawer. Otherwise, Yaya will surely find and move it herself.
Post a Comment