Girls day out...boys a campin'
Okay...we have had some funky problems with our computer...I thought our computer crashed....after my last bloggin'..pretty stranded and relying on my friendy's computers....
Okay...we have had some funky problems with our computer...I thought our computer crashed....after my last bloggin'..pretty stranded and relying on my friendy's computers....
So let's pick up where we left off...boys camping trip...thought I had a picture coming but Jason had some difficulties on downloading it to me...so wah wah wah...no big deal...both Kent and Jason ..said that it was awesome....the boys hanging out...doin' their thing....
So when the boys were away...Liz and I took Sophia and Willow to get some toe art (Grace is still toooo little to get her toes painted).....then we went and discovered a new mall...VERY similar to IKEA..but in a Japanese way...and the prices are very Japanese....expensive...he he he... but we had fun browsing...fun fun...then we went to dinner at the Macaroni grill...YUMMY!
So enjoy the following pic's...sorry for breezing through this...I have some other things to blog about!!
Have you missed me!?
I've (We've) definitely missed you! ;-)
Mah' Girl!
Silly Willy...;-)
Cute Phi' Phi' toes...
Yes...Strawl-berries...(strawberries)
I'm so exctied...weeeeeeee! Drying the canvas...
Willow's totes...teddy bear and hearts....CUTE!
THEN off to Em's house...for some play time...just the girls...talking and talking...WE never get tired of that....then we venture to the new store....then off to Mac Grill
I always LOVE hanging with the girls....always growing up...I enjoyed my girlfriends....always shy wit' the boys...he he he...and it never fails...I can always find a girlfriend...esp...Em and Liz...to hear me being a girl and what ruffles my feathers...and they make it all better!
Thank you Em and Liz...for being there...always...and giving me a angle on things...that me being stubborn...never see!
I Love you both...Thank you for being you...original...and honest...what a gift you give me...your friendship!
Arrigato!
TtothenostalgicG






No comments:
Post a Comment