This little one o' mine!
This girl of ours has personailty...I say...PERSONALITY....(and apparently our van does too...the ghetto curtain hanging by a thread....guess who caused that mis-hap?!) *ha*
I'm driving down the road after picking up lil' Phi Phi....listening to our tunes...catching up on her day events at pre school...then out of the blue...she says,'' Mama...look...look at me!"
I tell her, "I'm driving....I'll look in a second when I catch a red light."
(you know the safe thing to do)
(I just so happen to have my camera handy...I had taken some pics of a girlfriends new baby...)
So...we are stopped at the red light...I turn...and this is what I find....*ha*
She at one point had Kai's hat on top of her pink one...and then at another point she pulled down her hat over her face saying, "Can you see me?! Can you see me?!"
Yes, Bella, dear...I see you very clearly and what happiness you give my heart....silly girl...so playful you are....enjoy!
This is who Sophia Bella is....imaginative gangsta' ...hippie chick....free spirit....LuLu....
(Can you see Kai's glove on her head...she got a kick outta that!)
(Can you see Kai's glove on her head...she got a kick outta that!)
I hope Kent and I encourage her free spirit...and not crush it...by bellowing to "BEHAVE!"
TtodalovingmamaG






1 comment:
She is so beautiful silly faces and all. I have no doubt that y'all will encourage not crush any spirit in her.
Post a Comment