Friday, January 30, 2009

Thursday activities...a whirlwind...but Very relaxing...

Kent-0 and his home-girls....staying up LATE and chatting...he he he...
Lovin' the chattin'!



Angie...me and lil' Sophia shopped a LOT yesterday....our Thursday...buying lil' knick knacks for Angie's worker people at her school...etc...we had a ball...had lunch...and then met up with Emily and her mama at a bath house...if you ever get to Japan...this one is a must!
It is a place where you pay about 1500Y...(15 dollars)...stay in as long as you like...they give you 3 towels...one small one for your hair...one hand towel and one towel to dry off with...and it is a bit intimidating your first time....walking in...you undress....wrap your hair with the lil' towel...and you have your hand towel to walk around with....so basically you are walking around in your birf-day suit (nude)....you walk into this room...and their are places you go and sit down...with a mirror in front and you wash....your hair...body...etc...they have shaving utensils...and toothbrushes with toothpaste already on them...all wrapped up in a lil package...ready to open....so you wash...then they have 2 huge saunas...on is a rock salt sauna that you rub salt all over to exfoliate....they have about 3 HUGE (think square Jacuzzis) baths full of HOT...medium Hot...and Warm...they have one that is EXTREMELY cold.....another one that is a sit down with jets of water massaging your back....one that you sit down and the water just pours over you in a jet stream that massages....the window are open...so if you get tooo hot you can mosey over to a window.....they also..which is my favorite...have one outside...a hot one...there is a HUGE wall so no one can see you.....so we got in and out and talked and chatted...and laughed...and chatted some more....I definitely couldn't take my camera in....but I hope I explained it in a way you got a visual of the set-up....we left feeling like 4 HUGE noodles....
(at this place you can also get an array of massages...and even put a robe on and have lunch at the lil' cafe there)
One side is designated for Women...and the other side for men....
VERY Relaxing after you get over being timid....;-)
then....
Angie and I met up with some friends at this AMAZING local Italian place....YUMMY...
We were about 40 minutes late...we thought the time to meet was at 8:00 pm...so we STROLLED up at 7:40...thinking we were EARLY....than we were told we were 40 minutes late....oh...soooooooo sorry...but we laughed b/c we were SO BLONDE about it...!!

Say cheese!


Nice presentation...Mahi Mahi...fresh and delicious...




Love Mintama's...and Lovin' Angie...;-)

We got home...ant it was 10:00 pm...and Angie went upstairs...and I could hear her disbelief that Sophia was still awake...she is a strong and stubborn soul....and I overheard Angie saying," Go to sleep...when you wake up..you can come into my bed!"...Sophia was giddy....Than when Angie and I got on the computer...Angie and I found Kai being awakened...and he was loving on Ang...


Sweeties....


Angie's signature move...POPPING toes...he he he...
We had such a busy day shopping...me watching Angie shop...Kent was so proud that I wasn't spending...he he he...
WE have a HUGE crowd going out tomorrow night...hopefully I'll get pic's...I usually don't like taking our big camera.....not wanting to lose it...but I'll be in charge of Ang's camera...he he he...and everyone else's...
Ttodatiredreallytired..G

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia