Friday, April 3, 2009

Coffee Club...you name it we got a club for it!! ;o)

Coffee Club

You name it we gots a club for it...

Liz hatched this idea...and we all chomped at the bits...we loved the thought of coffee club...we all have kids...and we all like...okay LOVE coffee!!


Random pic's...


Liz..Me...Em..Laura..Marti..Teesha..and James are all a part of the club...

and of course the scores of kids...;o)






Today's meeting...Kai was home from school...teacher work day...

and...HELL yes it's SPRING FLIPPIN' BREAK....

Can I get a YAHOOOO!!?

At Liz's abode

Gracie-kins



That doll baby...




All in deep th0ught!



Cam's baby feet...precious and delicate!



We're hand in hand

(Cam and me)




Our girl a jumpin' bean



This helmet was worn by the kids...and I thought it would be fun to document...

Liz is the BEST model ever....!!

She wins for best pic!!


my sMarti-pants



Cheeeeese!


Smushed nose and a BIG *bleep* grin!!

(can't you tell I'm cracking up big time?!)



Willy not wanting to participate...

But still looking cute!




Cam...the thing is bigger than him!!





Coffee club at our house..







Diva's driving...watch out now!



Sophia has a cute face here...driving a car...and the engine..



Ella...Tom and Lo's baby

(mama holding her)













My homegirls...I swear Gracie can't get enough of me...he he he...

(and yes they got a transfer to Germany....*wah*)



I see crack....

There is not a better way to end this...he he he...


T2dasomberG

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Love these shots. Sorry to hear your friend is headed to Germany. I know you'll miss her very much. I wish we were headed to Germany!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia