Texas bound....we leave today...mid-morning....and arrive mid-evening...Bittersweet....
We've loved our stay at MiMi and PaPa's abode...every year they spoil us....to the core....homemade meals...touring...always up for anything we want to partake in...and to see them play and cuddle with the kids brings such joy to Kent and I...summer is such a GREAT time of our lives...from childhood to adulthood...nothing beats...summer vacation!
We love us some MiMI and PaPa...always have....always will....
To BE Continued.....
Ttothesleepy*yawn*G
We've loved our stay at MiMi and PaPa's abode...every year they spoil us....to the core....homemade meals...touring...always up for anything we want to partake in...and to see them play and cuddle with the kids brings such joy to Kent and I...summer is such a GREAT time of our lives...from childhood to adulthood...nothing beats...summer vacation!
We love us some MiMI and PaPa...always have....always will....
To BE Continued.....
Ttothesleepy*yawn*G






1 comment:
I'm all teary eyed! We love us some MiMi and PaPa too! Be safe on your journey to TX. Hope to see you all again before you leave.
Post a Comment