Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack.....and feeling sassy!

Here's to a STELLAR year!




Happy New Year...mah' peeps...
So...I've been MIA for a LONG time....and one of my resolutions is to leap back into the swing of

BLOGGING!

My void of blogging has stemmed from some MAJOR life changes...that have occured last Spring...and it has taken me this long to feel back to my normal self...and I CANNOT lie.....a very Spiritual and FANTASTIC trip to Thailand with my AWESOME friend sMolly has spurred me to look at life a bit differently these days!!
I have many goals that I want to accomplish this year...but one and foremost is to be:

ME....just ME....the person that loves to see the humor of life...even if it gives me sour pickles...which I actually LOVE...he he he...so I will embrace every obstacle as a learning tool....I will try to be more patient....which is a on-going battle.....I am starting to learn that not having it my way is a LOT more fun than me being grumpy....

I'm glad to have the things I do...and I do feel blessed...and the wee hours of the morning...when I get up to go ...um...potty...my mind immediately goes into prayer for my sweet young babes asleep in their room...and my protective loving Kenters slumbering in bed.....I am on auto pilot as all moms are.....always in prayer mode...wishing the best for my family and friends...

I Love GOD and I LOVE my family which he has so graciously loaned me...
Here is to you...me...and yours...
God Bless my friend....God Bless....

T2daI'mBaaaaaaackG



P.s Instead of blogging birthdays...FB has covered that...he he he...I'll get them this year round!




1 comment:

Frizzy said...

T, I don't know all that you have been through but the major one was exactly that. MAJOR! I can only imagine how it impacted you and how you look at life and priorities. We are so thankful you came through on the other side with flying colors. Even if you haven't felt like waving them quite yet. You're a strong brave woman and we love you!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia