Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday night was a fun night....The BOYS MEN (9 total) took a field trip to the Ginowan Convention center to watch some cage fighting.....KOTC....Kent got picked up at 2:00 pm...and didn't return until the wee hours of the morning...which he NEVER does....but was such a treat...b/c after the fights were over...he and 2 other buddies had a VIP pass to go to an after party with the fighters...and who could pass that up!? When he got home....mama has a keen ear...went downstairs and Kent-o recapped the night with gusto!
He had a FaBuLoUs time with the boys men!
So the Chickens Women....gathered their chicks babes...and went to Liz and Shawns house for some clucking!!
We feasted and feasted and the babes played and played....and we had a GREAT time!
I finally got to hold my precious lil' Jayce.....MaryAnn and Allens babe who is 7 weeks old!
What a Gerber baby!
He was sugar...PURE sugar!






A lil' mama in training...she can't wait to be a mama....um...hmmmmmmm


The first group picture...a couple of peeps were cut out....look at my tummy...I ATE so much.....thanks to my bubble shirt it makes me look loaded......he he he



Yo, Diggity!
Good times......even though I left a bit earlier b/c my kids went to bed later the night before...and I over indulged on the food...and GOT sooooooo sleepy......I MUST be getting old!
TtodasleepyG




1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Love reading about you all. Makes you not feel like your really on the other side of the world. Can't wait to see you this summer. Will Sacramento be on your list of stops? If not we'll hopefully meet up with you in TX or WA.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia