Aint nothing wrong with a little flirty flirt with your baby! Our Bible study this week was about intimacy with our husbands. Is there something in the air or what? Must be reminants from Valentine's Day. Have fun at family camp.
I am a bit...CrazySimpleDivaLoopyCautiousRomanticDreamyLoyalHyperSillyLoveyKookySmileyPlannerWifeyMama...all rolled up into lil' ol' me!
He is a lil' bit RelaxedLaidbackScruffyEmpanadaeatingFlipFloppin'Cyclin'SportyNativeAmericanLovin'PanamaBoy...who loves his kidz...
This is the Cast of our lives......Learn it...Love it...Laugh with it...Speak of it..
I feel so lucky to have such wonderful parents who have taught me right from wrong and how to tell the difference (there always will be a gray area...but that is partly why praying is so powerful...leads you in the right direction)! Such strong character exudes the "old school" generation....and I'm lucky to have LOVING parent's! I'm also glad to have such a wonderful sister...she made me an "ant"...Gabriella Lauren..who will turn 2 in December...and Isaiah Logan..who was just born...August 6th of this year!
This is the Cast of our lives......Learn it...Love it...Laugh with it...Speak of it..
I Love being a part of the Grubbs' familia....and very lucky to have lived with Mimi (Donna) and PaPa (Randall) in Japan for 3 1/2 years before Donna retiring in 2005. How wonderful to live in close proximity with those you absolutely adore! But now they have relocated...but are still very dear and near to our hearts...just a phone call...and a web-cam mouse click...away...makes it easier to keep in touch. Corey (Kent's bro') and Ilydia (my MOST awesome sis' in law) have two kidz...Tiffany Rae and Brandon Lance...and we desperately want them to visit us!!! ;-) Missing you four...;-p....So..when can you pencil us in?!
Pondering in yellow...where is my clown in shining armour.....*sigh*
A shy innocent young lass...(don't laugh!)
MeEeEe being a really young MeEeE....
One Red shoe lovin' Diva (that's where I get it from)
1 comment:
Aint nothing wrong with a little flirty flirt with your baby! Our Bible study this week was about intimacy with our husbands. Is there something in the air or what? Must be reminants from Valentine's Day. Have fun at family camp.
Post a Comment