Every month at Bechtel...a small group of teachers celebrate birthdays....and Kent is cool enough to be included in this tight knit group of Wonderful people!!
Most of these people are close friends... (who we have been friends from our 2001 arrival on island)...those were the days when I would roam the halls...at first just me being Kent's wife...then to toting Kai-baby in the Bjorn...and then haulin' Sophia LuLu in the sling...and now that I am substituting...I've managed to wiggle my way into this crew...
he he he
So today was Kent's birthday celebration...which usually takes place on a Friday 1/2 day...Mrs. Sherry fries up some good ol' fashioned fried chicken...we bring in the sides...and we sit and nosh...and chatter....what is GREAT about this..and which warms my heart is that we always stand in a circle grasping hands and we say a prayer (before we enjoy the yumminess)...and the power you feel in the room is Amazing!
Kento-s actually birthday is March 14th...and he will be a whopping 34 years young!
And he ages quite nicely if you ask me!
he he he

Guess who is on a Pee Wee Soccer team?!
I'm officially back "in" the Soccer Mom saddle...it is so CUTE to lil' Phi Phi
kick the ball around...she had her first two practices this week!
She actually is using Kai's old soccer shoes from last year... ;o)
I took this shot...while the two boyz were watching the Olympics before school...both with their mouths wide open!Hilarious!
t2daHappyGirlg







No comments:
Post a Comment