It is Easter Eve...and we have been riding the BUSY BEE BUS all day!
We had two soccer games today...a PX run to buy Kai a Easter shirt...b/c I bought Sophia an Easter dress....(which I said I wasn't gonna do!) It was 35% off...it kinda twisted my arm and wrestled itself into my basket! Then we jetted home and dressed for swimming lessons.....took the kids to dinner after....came home and decorated the kids Easter bags for the Easter hunt...a new Grubbsy tradition....and colored some EGG-cellent eggs!
And we are letting the kids watch a movie on AFN.....while I blog....getting ready to celebrate Easter tomorrow!
We have mass in the morning....the a HUGE Easter celebration in the afternoon...I'll bust out my BIG camera for that!! Kent and Noa are in charge of the games....Christa and I (and Carol another gal pal) stuffed a ba-zillion eggs for the church hunt....this is all taking place at an impressive Japanese park....(Comprehensive Park)
So we are giddy like Japanese school girls...he he he






No comments:
Post a Comment