Wednesday, April 14, 2010

last nights email from us to daddy...;o)

Kai: I miss you! What are you doing right now? Are you building? ARe you sleeping? OR are you going to breakfast? If you get a chance...tonight...will you write us a letter? Because I am sending you a letter and Sophie is too. I think she will write you a long letter b/c she likes to or she will send you a short letter. Mom will to. Will you? I hope you do. Are you digging? I want to know. I don't know if Foster will write you a letter. ha ha ha ...But you never know. That's it. Oh...I am gonna bring you presents to the airport!
Love,
Kai

Sophia: I love you dad. I feel like crying right now. I'm gonna cry...I want you to stay with us forever. But I am trying to understand that you are doing Gods work in the Phillipines. But it is hard. But I know you are doing Gods work and working very hard. But I want you to stay with me forever. But you really really not can't. That is why you are doing Gods work and I want you to stay with me forever. I really want you to come back...are you bringing me surprises? Are you giving me presents? I don't know what you are gonna give me...can you please tell me? I have a present for you when you get home!
I miss you...goodnight...and I really miss you...goodbye...see you later alligator!
Love,
Sophia Bella Grubbs

I love you too daddy and can't wait to wrap my arms around you....!
Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's he doing and for how long? Send him our love too please.

Scott and Nichole

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia