Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As we close the last 24 hours of our Southern tour...I found my wedding dress which was stored in my sister's garage! Yay! Kento and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on July 1st...so it was a bit "fitting" that I found it...I was thrilled I "fit" into it...but I know it prolly would of fit even looser if I would of taken this picture the 1st day we arrived from Okinawa....he he he
Yay what a treat! :o)))))









Oh....how sweet that LuLu wanted to try on the dress too!
She was SOOOOO excited!!
She was giddy with excitement!
Sweet baby girl!



Gotta LOVE our sister sister! :o)))
t2daFITTINGg




1 comment:

Frizzy said...

What a wonderful wonderful thing to do together and I'm envious of your fitting in your dress still. I haven't fit in my dress since our 2nd wedding Anniversary.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia