Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy 10 years of wild wacky wedded bliss....;o)
Met in the fall of '96 and wedded summer of (July 1st) 2000.....
I've grown up with mi bebe...and we have learned a lot from each other and I've become a better person from being the spouse of a patient...loving partner....cause I can be a firecracker to his calm water...he he he
These last couple of weeks have been trying for my side of the family...and Kent has been my rock...as usual...;o)

Thanks...bunny! *heart*



I'm sorry I've neglected the blog....life has just caught me by surprise...
t2danostolgicg
P.s Thank you MiMi and PaPa for the BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement that you sent...that means a lot to me and my familia!! *heart*heart*

2 comments:

Brian and Julie Woolery said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you're having tons of fun with friends and fam in the states - we miss you! Have a fabulous day! :)

Frizzy said...

Tritia, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia