Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daddy bought Sophia her Kinder backpack...:o)

The last coupla' days left in WA we were busy packing up and getting ready to travel....
Kento calls me from Safeway and said, "Honey...I found a "cute" backpack for Soph...should I buy it...?"
I told him to keep the receipt and we could always return it.
Inside I TRULY was giddy that Kent was taking his time out to help with the back to school shopping....so I decided that NO matter what...Soph was gonna LOVE the backpack b/c her daddy picked it out!
But of course I had to girly it up! I had to bust into my crafty bins to get crafty! :o)





I'm getting excited for my lil' sweet pea....to enter her next phase of her life...
Baby girl...I LOVE you...and I'm proud to be your mama....you CRAZY mamacita!
t2daLOVEYOUALWAYSg


1 comment:

Julie said...

Love it! Nice job in making it personal and totally SOPHIA-style!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia