So...I fibbed earlier about blogging about Thanksgiving...he he he
I actually got a gig at Bechtel for one of their Music teachers who just had a baby...I'm gonna be her fill in during her maternity leave....which is a saaaaa-weeeet job...b/c as you all know...I LOVE to sing...even if it is out of TUNE!
So these past few days I have been learning Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Silent Night in Japanese ...along with Japanese sign language ......so I have had the pleasure to work with the Infamous Melba Brown (who Kent knew from Panama)...who is such a Lovely woman to work with...LOVE her......with an abundance of style and expertise! I have gotten to see how Kai and Sophia interact with their classmates...which makes me smile inside...but they know that I WILL NOT baby them...give me a hug sure...b/c all their classmates will follow suit and who would ever deny such LOVE!? I will gladly take a hug! It seems I'm more strict with my kids during class time...BUT....that is a little mute...b/c they are one of the kids who like to follow the rules....*WHEW*....glad that is genetics!! he he he
Anyhoo....Sophia was selected to sing a solo during the Bechtel Christmas program....and we are so ELATED......her memorization and pitch is really really good....I am a humble gal..when it comes to my babes...but I get chills listening to her sweet voice......I do! ;o)
Kai is so encouraging and it is sweet to hear him chat with her about her gig! ;o)
Anyway...you know I will record the solo....with a tear in my eye!
And also being a mama....I have posted a picture of a dress that I WANT to buy....so I need to get my rear in gear and get on it!
Just had to share!







1 comment:
How exciting and fun! Give the kids hugs from us and tell her to "Break a leg." She has quite a few talented people in her family she must take after.
Any worries or concerns after yesterday's news about Korea?
Post a Comment