Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh my Valentine!! ;o) (o;

Kent Grubbs...you know I've been a part of you for a long time when I get on to my OWN self...by reprimanding myself by saying, "Tritia Grubbs!" ...from a paper cut to a fender bender *ha*
What you do to me is immeasurable...everything about me wants to make you happy and laugh....and you know that humor is a big part of what I do...or try to do...laughter will always be a part of who we are...being light in thought and true in our faith...you have given me so much happy happy...and really when it comes down to it...we will always be on the same team...we are each other's youth...middle age...and Godwilling... our elderly, silver fox, future of PURE sexiness and possibly our geriatric post sexiness chapter of LOVE!
It has been a pleasure (for the MOST part)....a simple but ROBUST pleasure to call you my husband.....
My granny once told me....," That boy...has genuine eyes....those eyes care for you...Trish-ita!"
Yes, ma'am!....I'll take that...and Thank GOD for innocent, youthful and sweet everlasting prayers!....b/c we all want that as a child...and Praise GOD...that he gave me a BEST friend and husband in the process!





t2daLOVEYOUBABEg

1 comment:

4Scherden said...

awww....so sweet! Love you two love birds!!!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia