So I will start taking pics and posting (just for you EM ;op )
These are the pictures of our upstairs bathroom...I know exciting stuff! *ha*

Entering the library...tee
hee
these two prints I bought in
Ganon, Oregon...on our bike trip...stuffed these bad boys in the car...along with a lot of other treasures! ;o)
I LOVED these colors...and my bird theme grew....it seems like everything has a theme at my house! ;o)

my two dollar valance....adds some texture...

I fell in LOVE with these towels...Macys.com...I found my theme in Texas...online...the bird canvases just nailed the theme even more!

LOVE the sink!

got my color towels..the kids know the rules...you can use these towels...but leave MY BIRD towels alone! *ha*
(company feel free to wipe your CLEAN hands on my bird towels!)
oh and my 75 cent ceramic birds perched on top of my trader
joe soaps.....gotta love a deal!

gotta fix my flower arrangement in my wonderful milk glass vase...I'm obsessed with milk glass anything!!!!!!!!! Love the texture and simplicity of it!!

I even have a square theme...he he he

not sure...I like this...still thinking on it....

oh and from the previous post...the kids have a place to put their backpacks...well this is my purse holder...which somehow...Foster's leash magically appears on my knob....hmmmm......;op
1 comment:
The scarves from a more recent post would rock in this bathroom too. Love the colors you've chosen!
Post a Comment