Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twinkle Toes

A random thought....listening to Kenny Chesney...made be think of this......he he ...did you know that "our" Kent-O-san is a talented country dancer?! I remember at TLU...he had girls lined up....I only asked to be the first dance and the last.....*ha*...them were the days....he did ask me to dance with him the other night when I came on here to show him the songs I selected....how romantic....and he got a kick out of Barry White..folks! After having kiddo's...those who have em' know.....it has taken a while to get our attention back to the romance...while the kidz grow more independent....and I'm crossing my finga's...that the RoMaNcE ONLY gets betta'!G'night from Okinawa....TtotheG

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Bird wants me to say you have he and his sis to thank for Kent's groovin on the dance floor. HA!!! As for the dance you shared before/after this post. CHEERS!!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia