Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kai's first day of Kinder....my boy...he's growing up..*sigh*...I was told that would happen!


First day of Kindergarten...and sister Sophia...aka... Phi' Phi' is way excited while brother is wondering why I keep snapping pictures...I'm done already....mom!

There goes the bug...so confident...heading toward his class...not a glance back...he has been going to Daddy's school since he was newborn...so he is not worried...this is "Familiar" ground.....;-p

Sister adores her big brother....and she will follow him anywhere...always kept him company...but now he has his mate's to keep him company during the day!

Looking VERY confident...and apparently...some of our friends thought we or me ...totally loaded him down...for the first day...was he going camping or to kindergarten...will he have back problems as an adult with all the pound-age attached?! *ha*

Mr. H.....his perfect teacher...;-)

Okay...you are on your way...Good luck, son!

We love you and we are PROUD of you ...already!

Mama and Daddy

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia