Okay...definitely STILL under construction....he he he...this thing is kinda tricky...I thought when I was posting these pic's...yeah...you gotta scroll down...and look on the left side.....(uh hello...I do live in japan...always going on the left!) *winky-dink- dink* I thought I was gonna post them where this actual post is...am I making sense?! My blog targeting is off to the left....oh well...I'll get er' done...just be patient with me! But I'm excited about blogging and catching up with everyone...don't be shy on leaving comments...I love reading "POSITIVE" feedback...*smile*...I am considering on making this a private blog....but will let ya's know! Keep it real...and keep on keepin' on!
TtotheG
Day 14: Dust it off!
16 years ago






11 comments:
i'm so impressed with your site. it doesn't look like your a beginner! i love the early pics! can't wait to see and hear more!
Yeah you're here! I'm thrilled! You have quite the sense of humor T. We've only talked a few times while home in Seattle so it'll be nice to chat a little more. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll? I'll add you to my near and dear list as that's what ya'll are. Let me know.
Hey!! Welcome to blog land!!! Hope you love it!!!
Welcome to the world of blogging... Gonna go scroll down to look at your pictures!
Hi!
Frizzy and Bird sent me over!
Love the look of your blog.
Welcome!
Just stopping by from Louisiana! Welcome to the blogging world!
Stopping by from Frizzy annd Bird's blog. Love your background!
Hi! I love your site so far! I am here from Nichole's site. I was in her wedding. Not sure if you remember me or not!?! So glad you are blogging! It can become addictive!
Enjoy! ~Kerry
Pics, Finally!!! loving it!!! can not wait to see more.. can't imagine trying to do the blog in japanese... goodness!!!
Hi - I came from Frizzy's blog. Your blog is great - definitely looks much too good for a beginning blogger! Will come & visit again soon!
I am so proud of you for starting a blog...it looks GREAT!!
Maybe one day when I find some time on my hands I will follow in your footsteps. ;-)
I'll call you later~
Post a Comment