Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Party with a Bouncy Castle...every kidz dream!

Kendra and Brian invited us to their daughter's birthday party...and they had a Bouncy Castle...and who doesn't like a bouncy castle!?!
"C" and Kai...this is birthday girl's older sister...she was born within days of Kai...both at Lester Naval hospital...
Sophia...birthday girl "K"...and guests...
Jackson watching birf-day girl intently....studying her moves!
Kai slidin'...giddy up!
"Don't you dare smile...Kai!"...works every time!
I think her knee pee'd...he he he...so immature mama!
Whew! Water never tasted so goood..praise GOD for H2O! Sweaty girl!
The dancin' room...shake it Jackson...and wiggle it Sophia!
Kai..thinking it is quite loud...either the music or the gal who is whistlin' Dixie in his ear!

Em and Gracie...what a doll baby! I can't say that enough!!
I don't know if I have the heart to tell her that it isn't quite a flute nor a violin...but a guitar...but why mess with her imaginative mind!
I caught Kai with a birf-day hat on...
Man...can you tell his daddy is a P.E. tea-sher?! He is busting out a Kinesiology move with his party hat nonetheless...and she is quite attentive! I guess if you look like you know what you are doing...than people do think you know what you are doing! *ha*
What a great party...food was delicious...Kendra made her homemade salsa...cabbage salsa...which is WONDERFUL..and I shared the recipe to all my family this summer and they loved it...(and yes Ju Ju...I need to resend you the recipe)...and her Tziki (sp?) dip..which is a healthy dip with cucumber..dill..yougurt...yaddah yaddah...gotta get the recipe...Brian blazed out some burgers and dogs...we enjoyed our time with the familia!!
You can tell by the sweat that exudes the lil' Kai-bug who is on the move!
Thank you Thank you...for a GREAT time!
*smile*
TtotheG




2 comments:

Frizzy said...

It's great that ya'll have made such great friends/family while there. Looks like a great weekend!

4Scherden said...

Great pics! I love the one of the kids dancing. ;-)

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia