Sunday, October 5, 2008

We abso-toot-ley LOVE us some Emily and MaryAnn...what a Par-tay!

Me and the birf-day girls
I wish I had written a poem about these two....cause I'm CHEESE like that...they are such sweet "best" friendz...they love my kidz...my husband and me...and even the Fost-man...what more can you ask for! And they are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!
Shout out to Em and MaryAnn....We LOVE YOU two!!!
Me and lil' mamacita!
Soph and Liz (MaryAnn's lil' sista')...Kai loves him some Liz!
Jackson...Liz..(and her friend)..Kai and Soph...just soaking!
Kai "LOVE'S" girls...always likes to swarm to the older ones...and Jackson is taking notes! *smile* I fore-see...Kai having a lot of girls who are friends...and being such an athlete like his daddy...he had lots of friends who were girls...like father like son!
Our sweet big boy Kai...with his goggle's...he he he...goggle boy!
Are those pec's or baby fat...he heh e?
Our sweet baby girl..such a water baby!
Kent and Uncle Tom...playing catch with lil' Soph! (Tom and his wife Laura...just found out they are having a girl in February...Tom is practicing pitching lil' girls in the air..Sophia flocks to Tom *smile*)
Picture of "some" of the boys...Allen (MaryAnn's hubby), Kenny (sitting in the chair), Kent-O, Jason (Emily's hubby) and Tommr...the boyz...we are missing Tim...Shawn...Adam..Jim...Jerry..where were they?!

The girls...from left to right...
Sue, Mary, MaryAnn, Lo (Laura), Christa and lil' Emma, Beth, Me, Kim (behind me), lil' Sophia in front of Naomi (next to me..aka Nay Nay), Julie (aka JoOoOlie), Molly, Emily with baby Gracie, Liz and Willow (aka Willy) ...We are missing sMarti pants, Megan, Jenn Johns...they didn't make it!

Soph...Casey...and lil' Emma
Kai and Aden...5 days apart...kinder kidz...both born at Lester Hospital...I'm so glad that they are buds!!
Kent and the boyz playing some frisbee..
cool Frisbee shot...

Kent-0 multi-tasking...frisbee AND football...great follow through Kent-0 what a jock!
Birf-day cake anyone?! Kent is holding up the fort...literally! *smile*

All the kiddo's...do you know how abso-toot-ly hard it is to get all these kidz to turn and smile...IMPOSSIBLE! *smile*
But stubborn me tried and tried!! Thansk Beffie for helping me!!
The main part of da' G' Unit...
We had a fun day celebrating some close friends birf-day's!
GREAT job Jason and Allen for making yo' women smile and be merry!
You guys gave a rockin' party!

The kidz were worn out...they played and swam so much...they were so tired...early night for them...
Kent and I watched a movie when we got home...and I went to bed early...b/c I had to run 7 miles....ahhh...
It was a nice run...saw a STUNNING sunrise...but I fo'got my camera....*gasp*...I wouldn't of taken it running with me...to bulky...BUT...I would of taken a picture of our after party at Starbucks at 7:00 am...

The kids went to another birfday party today (Sunday)...but I will blog it tomorrow!
*yawn*
Got boot camp in the morning...the alarm is set at 4:05 am...and workout starts at 4:45 am...
NO pain NO gain!
Until tomorrow night or the next...
Hugs to all!
Tritia







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Looks like a super time. Miss you guys!

Gena said...

Hey girl! I love your blog. Stop by mine sometime!

Jen said...

loving the pics and I was thinking the same thing.. .about Kai and Kent... loves the girls hee hee... I am sure Kai will have a friend like Kent had a friend (me) and will listen to all the drama... he was/is such a good friend... and now I have double the goodness with you... hee hee!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like a great day for a party at Torii. Your blog is great. Love all the photos.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! It's so amazing how much your kiddos look like you!!! I'm jealous :)
-- Maria Claudia

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia