A cool picture of the glass...Miagi had all size and shaped glasses
An English menu...a wonderful array of delicious frothy blends of beer! We can't wait to introduce this bar to our friendz!
VERY typical of a Okinawa bar/izakaiya (sp?) they will serve a complimentary appetizer...and this one was a scoop of potato salad...very "oishi"...delicious! Kent ate his with chopsticks...I wanted to take a picture of it...but we ended up eating it before we could...woops!
Miagi...gave us some "pop-horn"...as Kent-O likes to call it...it hit the spot!
We ordered a snacky-poo....we both had a growl going in our tummy's...that wouldn't stop.... this is when we made a wonderful decision to order and devour some fried rice...it was gone within seconds....down the chute...he he he
Miagi took a picture of us...and so I asked if he could take one with our camera...he obliged...this is right before we left...looking pretty content on our beer tasting date...we chatted up a storm..giddy that we had 3 hours of alone time...which is hard to find sometimes...me being random and Kent being a man-boy...we had much to talk about...questions like what we would like to be doing in 5 years...to if we had an option to open a business...what would it be....(Kent-o did mention something about owning a stripper bar...that served organic whole wheat sandwiches...he he he) I really do crack myself up..I'm totally kidding for those of you that are in shock of this revelation! *ha*...we had some fun questions and answers...I won't BORE you with the details...but we did manage to have smile cramps and tummy aches from laughing so hard! Maybe it was mo' the beer-ru than the conversation...*nah*.....it was a MIXTURE of both!
Here is a picture of us walking out...Kent looks like he is brushing too close to the wall..to many beers ...eh? *ha*(thinking he is gonna get a smootchie or two ..when he gets home..look at his tail a'waggin'...*ha*..I'm so brassy...so sorry....no I'm not sorry...but feel I have to be for those who are TOTALLY shy about sexshy subjects...but it is a natural part of life...it's the LATIN in me I suppose!)... I knew I had a lot of junk in my trunk...but not really in my trunk trunk...but my caboose trunk...yes..being loopy! *wink*
This is how we rolled...he he he...we had bike night as well as date night...we biked to the bar...and safely back home...it was pretty fun to do! I would definitely have bike-date night again! Can you tell I was loving the wind in my hair and the bugs in my teeth I was smilin' so much!
So I'm itching to take you all there...so either come visit or pencil us in!
Hugs to all!






1 comment:
I totally laughed OUT loud at you riding that bike home.. how cool is that??? things that we take for granted over here... I would get killed riding down hwy 280 on my bike. :)
Post a Comment