Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve day and ummm...Christmas Eve ...Eve

SANTA BOWL...the guys re-unite to play some flag football....

Anything to get together and play like kids again....;-)

We got up...and boogied over to watch daddy play some Football...coffee in hand and kids in tow...giddy up!





A fine looking Quarterback...;-)



Look at that superb form....autograph anyone?! he he he



The follow through and Jerry almost giving him a big Santa hug!



Kai chill in a tree...

Kai being silly with Sophia...being sweet with Gracie..



Jackson and his cowboy boots....YEEHAW!



The gang with a new friend....and Jackson goes down....;-)
One of my gifts to daddy was.......
A massage...a couple massage!
I booked us a couple massage for today...we got a sitter....our favorite in the whole world...;-)
Midori came over and the kids craft for the day was to make a dream catcher...supplies used was a paper plate...1 hole punch...and some string....Thanks Midori for being crafty with the kidz!!
onward...
We showed up and we were feeling pretty giddy...I've only had about 3 massages in my life...and Kent has had about 2...so we are definitely novices....
We get there...check in...(by the way someone almost swiped our spot...not really...the lady thought she had our time slot but she got her days mixed up...whew...that was close...hehehehe)
We meet the two ladies who were going to be massaging us...very sweet ladies...music was on...the tables were set up...(I gave them a lil' Christmas bag full of sweets...a gesture of thanks and having the Christmas spirit!)
They asked us our preference on soft...medium...or hard....my choice was soft to medium...Kent chose hard....yikes!
The ladies leave the room....we undress....(he he he....yes we're married....but def. our first couple massage...so we were giggling like teenagers....seeing each other "almost" in the buff...but not quite...)
We hop on the tables...both facing each other....drape our towels over our bum....Kent telling me he was a bit worried about maybe being a bit gassy...he he he...we are a lil' bit excited to be pampered....the smell of the oils are fragrant...we totally take everything in!
Silence except for the music...not a word from Kent or I....totally being worked into a noodle....I loved every bit of the massage...and afterwards we dress...and Kent and I talk...and he said his masseuse actually walked on his back...and used hot stones on him...he pointed up...and there are bars on top of the ceiling....she utilized them....boy I wished I had my camera...it was all BRILLIANT!!
I definitely would recommend a "couple" massage!

CHRISTMAS EVE
one present to be opened....
They chose to open the gift from Great Uncle Howard and Great Aunt Barb
(Mimi's sister and brother-in-law)
A game...we love to play games...Yay!
Thank you, Thank you!

Hisssss...a cool game...we definitely will play it tomorrow...but for now..it is bed time!

A Christmas day warm-up

Us...getting ready to be tucked in...Sophia making herself comfy-cozy!
We are watching a lil' bit of Miracle on 34th Street...getting sleepy....

Out like a light!


Kai getting the goods ready for the "Jolly-Fat Man"
Merry...Christmas Eve, ya'll!
TtotheSantawannabe'sG

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia