Friday, December 19, 2008

Kent is singing his lil' heart out...

Kent and a good friend of ours, Donna...have been practicing with a Japanese band for about 6 weeks at least once a week...so they have been practicing and practicing...
Last night we drove Kai to basketball practice...then headed over to the church so that Kent and Donna would be RockStars for a night!
It was truly enjoyable!!
Yay, Daddy!


Donna and Daddy...getting ready...
Kent looks like he has done this before....;-)

Sophia saying before flying off, "Daaaaaddy...sing already...!"


Singing wit' their pipes, yo!



Bella gettin' her groove on....



I suppose Kai is getting to the age of thinking dancin' isn't cool...b/c he gets shy...instead of dancing...he runs...and who is chasing him...none other than lil' sister...




Giddy up!




Daddy singin', "Stand By Me!"
Daddy gettin' his groove on...a snip-it....awww yeah...
Okay...I just have to include this in my blog...down below...
Foster is the epitomy of "gentle" old man-lab....
Putty in your hands....
Jacy...the lil' boy I watched all last year came over today...his usual sitter flew off somewhere for the holidays...so Emily watched him yesterday...and I watched him today....and this is one of the first things he did when he got to the house...before his shoes came off...before his jacket came off...can you say...Comfy-Cozy...Jacy is so comfortable with him....this was ab-so-toot-ly adorable..and you know...I had my camera handy...it is the Holiday season and all!!
I enjoyed the "Cakes" today...I haven't changed diapers in months...the last ones was of my niece Gabby....he he he...but it is like a bicycle...you never forget how...he he he
What a treat to have him today!
Thanks sMarti!! ;-)
Okay...now...off to help make homemade pizza's....then we are gonna make a fire outside with the kiddo's...get the smell of Christmas in the air...then...snuggle up on the couch and watch a Christmas movie...and chuck the kids to bed...so Kent and I can have some "YayweareonChristmasVa-Kaylet'shaveatoddyalonetime"
Goodnight from the rockin' Rock!
TtotheYayweareonChristmasVa-KayG






1 comment:

Jen said...

THanks for posting this. I have not heard Kent sing since high school... and the one that I remember is "Silouette"(probably did not spell that right) He is more animated now than back then.. you go, kent!!! :)

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia