Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Va-kay kickoff....fire at da' G unit's abode!

You know when I'm on the ball and excited...I've blogged 3 times today...it is 1:22 in the a.m and I'm a crazy mama...just fixin' up pic's from a friends baby shower..while Kent-o finishes up a movie...he is now snorin'...he he he...not really..but asleep...and I'm still going...but soon to retire...
I'm gonna try to post something everyday of our Christmas vacation....
Kai was feeling a lil' bit under the weather tonight....I'm thinking he had the same thing Soph had earlier this week...but he went to bed without a fever...so whew!
So we ate...made fire...wanna see...come on then...


Burning our Gingerbread house...
(Nichole thought the lower left looked like a face)
Okay...Liz and I looked and found more faces...and she noticed on the tippy top it looked like a bird flying off...and some gremlin lookin' faces...about 10 different faces we found....creepy!

Kai on hand just in case daddy needs help...
(doesn't it look like a lil' figure perched inside on the top right of fire!?)



Me and bunny...;-) he he he


Me..bunny...and Phi Phi...




Chill....



Fost...Daddy...Soph...and Kai-bug and yes that is hammock in the back of Kai that the kids are eatin' up...;-)





Daddy loving on Soph...loving on daddy...awww






Yes...that is a bell around Foster's neck....Kai's bell from school...;-0)





Me being artsy fartsy...;-)
TtothewaypastherbedtimeG
xoxo's
P.s. Woohoo...this is my 100th post...what do I get for that....he he he...a Wii...lol
I'm hoping the "fat" man is bringing da' G unit a Wii....
Kent-o is being really mysterious about it...I seriously don't really know....I'm sure I'll keep you all updated....hehehehehe

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Cool bonfire! Looks like a face in the shot with the gingerbread house. Did you notice it bottom left corner of the fire?

The G' Unit said...

Hey Nichole...I do see the face...funny you mention that b/c the next fire picture...on the upper right side..looks like a lil' figure actually sitting down in the fire....freaky...;-)
T

Frizzy said...

Ok, I'm officially freaking out now! Doo doo doo doo Doo Doo Doo Doo! Is it the ghost of the gingerbread man?

Frizzy said...

There's a Christmas treat for you at my blog. Come check it out!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia