Monday, January 26, 2009

EARLY Sunday morning...and Monday with Angie...;-)

WhooopWhooop!
Angie has made it on island!
Did you hear the shriek of excitement....?! That was me!!
Kent-o went down to the airport to pick up sister Angie...while I finished getting things ready...
Ang's flight came in at 9:30...so Kent-o packed a lil' cooler with water some fruit and a soda...and headed down to Naha...
I was getting some veggie snacks ready...drying my last load of towels...when they strolled in...and we kept saying, "I can't believe you're really here!!"
We nibbled...and ate....and then at midnight...lil' Kai-bug came down gave her two huge hugs....and looked at the clock and he said, "It's twelve...I got to get to bed!" and he turned and went up to bed...
Ang and I proceeded to chat busily for 3 more hours....time flew!
Here is a pic of us before we climbed the stairs to go to bed!
Gotta LOVE girl time! ;-)
The wee hours of the morning...being happy!
(3:00 in the am!)

We met up with Em to have some rockin' curry by the sea wall....as we climbed the stairs to meet Em...she said the same thing, "I can't believe you're really here!" with tears in her eyes ....a sweet friendy moment!
(mind you...Sophia is stuck to Angie like GLUE all day can you tell?)


Posing...

Sisters and friends...praise the Good Lord for sisters and friends!



Gotta love us...;-)




After the end of day...we came home from visiting with Em...
her mama,-Kathy...Jason....Jackson...and baby Grace....
We came home to an ANXIOUS Kai...awatin' our arrival....we walked in to a VERY fragrant house...Daddy made his tasty pork medallions in a tangy mushroom sauce...with some healthy sides...and while I worked on the VERY VERY VERY garlic-ky bread....there was a serious game of UNO taking place!
We ate until we couldn't eat anymore....got the kids to bed...now bloggin'...real quick...and now headed down to visit with Ang and Kent-o....
G'night
Stayed tuned!
TtodahappyG






1 comment:

Frizzy said...

How fun! Have a great time with your sis. How long will she be there?

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia