Saturday, January 24, 2009

Angie is on "The Rock" and visiting...will be posting random pics this week!

Oh and we actually didn't get a sitter after all the other night....the Leggio's called and invited both Kai and Sophia over for a sleep over.....their first one...and they went together....and Daddy hit Hama Sushi's....went over to the Andrew's...a beer pub...bowling...then back home and did some wii action...VERY fun...and guess who got homesick?!?!?! ME of all people...early in the morning I was feeling VERY nostalgic for the lil' bugs....but the Leggio's took them to church and we met them there....The Leggio's hooked our kids up...they had curry and yummy pasta....for dinner...then pancakes and bacon for breakfast....YUM! Thank you LEGGIO's....for all what you did...and for the Christmas gifts....they gave us a cool game...Partini...and the kids have been coloring non-stop! You guys Rock! I'll post pic's when I get some from C-dawg (Christa)..she
said she got some good ones of the sleep over!
And I'll be posting random pic's from this week...since we have one of our BEST friends visiting...Angie!
Ttodacurry'sforlunchG

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia