Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birf-day Papa...we Love you...such a handsome Papa...per...Sophia..;-)

Happy Birf-day Papa...
Born..February 5th...19something
Randall.....not Randy...but Randall...for some reason...I was introduced to you as: Randall...and Randall it is...until...hmmmm dunno...he he he ;-)
Always the gentle inn keeper...the background care-giver...the stage surprise...your demeanor subtle...but always comforting...easy to laugh (as your son....yay!)....always excepting...and forever laid-back....loving in ways that you can only do...taking care of us in all the right ways....pancake flipper...birdhouse maker...beach taker...child care provider...problem solver...dishwasher...carefree father...awesome grandfather...
Papa...you have always made me feel special...always included...always and forever...loved by me!
Kent is fast asleep...but he promises to write something here.....
TtodaLovin'G



Handsome...

Mimi...Kai...Soph...and GRAND Papa!


Beautiful people...FLOCK togeva'...
(I'm giggling hysterically right now...b/c being arrogant is NOT me....he he he he...and I'm being serious...;-)!)


1 comment:

Frizzy said...

HOw beautiful is this tribute to Randy? He'll get all teary eyed for sure. I hope you sent him and Donna some tissues.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia