Happy Birf-day CoCo...aka...mama!
February 7th 2009...was her birf-day...living in Tejas...(Texas)
Proudly to be:
65 years young

My aunt...me..and my mama...aka...CoCo...and guess who gave Sophia her dimples on her cheeks?!....CoCo....she wanted one of her grandchildren to get them...I know I wanted them for years and years....and years of wishin' ...GOD gave them to our lil' gull...Sophia Bella...
My mom and my dad....my mama born in 1944...and my dad born in 1938....they are old school...and me and my sister are products of that...of a time where struggle was a part of the norm...and email was non existent...where hard work was prevalent...and the rewards meek...as long as food was on the table and a roof over our heads...we were to be "Thankful"....and by GOD...we were.....Thank you Mama...aka...Coco...for being such a nurturing mama...for spoiling us...even if it was a dollar movie...or a frosty at Wendy's...the times that make us real...where we need to go when we think we are too mighty...the humble days of youth...of us becoming young adults...you and dad somehow showed us how minimal material things were...but us being us...and young....wanting what everyone else wanted...you showed us that having certain things don't make us who we are...and the proper care and feeding of children are the job of parents...and what a hard job that is...as I am coming to understand that in small increments of months that equal to your grandchildren lives....I hope to be as honest...sweet...open...gentle...loving...and unconditionally giving as you have been to me....JuJu...your son...Kent-0 (who you dote on)...Kai-bug...and Soph...your sweet girl...your namesake....
Always making things...crafting things...PRAYING for...thinking of...and LOVING constantly...
Words cannot express the LOVE and deep ADMIRATION that I carry high and low in my heart...you made me want to LOVE...LAUGH...LIVE...hour by hour...day by day...I'm here because of you...and Chief...and I Thank you...and Forever will I love you!
I love you Mooty....I love you CoCo...I love you Moo...;-)
T2dagratefulandnostalgicG






No comments:
Post a Comment