Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And the rest of the story....well...close to it....

YES...I miss you Angelica...aka...Angie...

Girl...you'll never know how MUCH you helped me realize how similar we are....coming from similar backgrounds...and always relating on different levels...and how accepting of me you are...even knowing pretty much everything about me...*wink* wink* (other than my real sista'...who knows more than she prolly wanted to know...right Ju?! he he he)....I know GOD sent you on this particular week to speak to me...in a way that has helped me find my road.....

THANK YOU....Ang...THANK YOU! (and KENT "Thanks You" too!)

My kids adore their "Ant" Ju Ju....immensley....and she is my sister....so the way they treated you...you might as well be my "other" sista'! ;-) (except...my sista' will make ramen on demand...even if it is for breakfast...he he he...noodles for breakfast?! Only kids from Japan...he he he)

Kent and I LOVED every minute we got to chat...giggle... and eat with you...and we want you to bring Jason along your next visit...and WE hope you get stationed here in another year...I'll be crossing my finga's!

Love you, chica...I truly do!


So "our" special lil' someone...did upload her pic's....BUT....Shutterfly won't let me copy them...something about copyright....*wah*wah*wah*....so I didn't get to download her pics....BUT...when I get them...I'll post a different posting for it....But here goes....onward...(it's been a while..huh...folks?! ;-)

The Friday before Ang left...we got our BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL sitter...Midori....and we went to Chili's on base to have some Margarita's....and chill....it was so much fun...and there was SO much talking...it was a chucklin' good time!


Us...before going out...the kids excited to play with Midori...they abso-toot-ly love this gal!


I of course did not take my camera...b/c it is quite large and cumbersome...and I'm afraid of leaving it behind....so NOBODY took pictures at Chili's.......but we got there...and hung out for 3 hours...WowZa's...;-)


Jason..Em..Angie..sMarti...Liz...Nay..Me..Austin..MaryAnn...Christa
all sharing a pitcher of beer....one pitcher and 9 straws...he he he (sMarti was dry...she is FULLY Loaded and Preggo)

Us...again










Dwindling...to us fo'...



You might ask..HOW MANY GROUP pictures can you take!?!.....all I have to say is, "Honey you just don't know!".....we all have a inner Diva in us....he he he...


So we are some MAJOR dancin' Queens and Kings....and boy did we dance for about 4 hours....give and take a potty break....so much fun....I was sore the next day...from going low low low low low low low....but Angie does it better and in her Crazy "expensive" TarynRose shoes...(I think that is the brand)....




Going low low low low low low low...






Just a dancing...this is after the Cupid Shuffle....;-)



The day after....was a crazy day...we got up...went to Kai's basketball game...where he got 2 points...and then we scrambled home...quickly picked up...made sausage balls...and some Crazy good crackers....a special recipe...(Ju and Mimi...I'm bringing this recipe this summer)...we had an "Open House" for those who wanted to hang with our "sister" Ang....from Noon till 6 pm....


Angie is REALLY LOVED!


Then KENT-O got home....we hung out with KENTO...who was at a softball tournament all day......and he came home with a HUGE trophy....MVP of the tournament....he was surprised and VERY HUMBLE about it all...and I kept on saying how COOL that was...and how PROUD I was of mah' "bunny"...;-)

(Something sex-shy about a ball player..but one who wins a trophy...wooo-weee! *wink*)
Way to go go babe!

We enjoyed our last night with Angie..but the week went so fast...(I want her back! ;-)

So on Sunday...before her flight...we met at Starbucks for some last moment girl time....


Us in Sepia...


Ang...and sMolly

Angie, Megan...and Logan...





In the van...on the way to the airport....snuggling with the bugs...who had many a sleep over in her bed...she spoiled them something rotten...;-) They LOVED it!




Ah...our final moment...the drop off....bittersweet...

Girl...you just don't know.....how friendship is to me... a sacred thing...till the end of time...I have your back...! ;-)
I'm like that.....just am....
(I love your honesty...in a nurturing way...not a critical way)


Sweetie's...




I will add more pic's when I get them...there are some funny and sweet ones...in my opinion...that are on her camera...he he he...




Love this girl....




T2daGrubbin'Lovin'AngieG




1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Enjoy your time with your sister! Time flies too fast when you're having fun. Don't miss even a minute.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia