Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kai Kai's last basketball game...and Bookclub...

We woke up on Saturday...and we whizzed to Kai's last basketball game...we were in charge of the last snack...important job....
Go, DRAGONS! Yo, Yo, Yo....me and my Fabulous Home-eee's...yes...I have them both in my arms...heavy loads!
Daddy...and his lil' Grubby-s...;-)

Our number 1 fans who came to watch the bug....and lil' sister's BIG smile...after a week of illness...her smile is pure gold to us!


Arren and his girl!



Pre-game warm up...Kai and his buddy...playing around




In position






"The" ball player...





Gathering and talking strategy....








I got it...








Lets get his party started...ya'll!




The defensive machine....





Totally got a steal....awww...yeah...!




This is our teams shirt....this is on the back...and on the front is a picture of a Dragon...




Off to book club....after game lunch break.....


It is always a blast hanging out and having a social.....these girls are fun!!!!!!


girls just being girls..




girls being girls in color!




Baby Milo....a lil' crack never hurts...;-)
This "cracked" us up!
*ha*


The Okinawan Marathon was held today...and I put out a disclaimer to some close friends on Friday...he he he...saying my goal was gonna be 13.1 miles....b/c my long training runs grew VERY stagnant...around the time of my GREAT epiphany...he he he....so I still wanted to run...but instead of a full marathon...I completed a half-marathon....
Kent-o biked the course with me....then Daddy took Kai to his end of season basketball party...then took the kids to Ultimate Frib-see...then brought dinner to mama who took a 2 1/2 hour nap....what a GREAT daddy....cheerleader...and full time daddy today!
He topped it off by bringing me home an iced Vanilla Latte from Starbucks...man I felt pampered and loved today...from the kiddos and Kent-o Bent-o!!!
Thank you Daddy-san....You are my ROCKSTAR!!
I'll blog the run on Wednesday....
I'm a bit creaky...and sore....so off to bed I go!
T2daILOVEmycheerleaderKentoG

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia