Thursday, March 5, 2009

And the rest of the 'thon....Okinawan Style...

The rest of the story....
Kent took these photos...he took quite a bit...but I picked through them and this is what you get ;-)








Christa (C-dawg) and hubby Adam...
They finished the marathon in 4 and 1/2 hours...speedy peeps!
Emma and Aden's parents...the running love birdz!



Cutie Christa...

Tina in the red...my boot camp buddy...she finished in 6 hours...way to go Tina!!


Katsuren Castle ruins



This hill killed everyone....BRUTAL!!




Me...amidst the storm of runners











Running barefoot...WHAT?!!?
(When I ran the 2005 Naha marathon...a guy ran the whole way BACKWARDS!)
Now that is amazing stuff!!








Spidey!




Peace Kento-Bento!




Goya anyone...Goya head!!




Picca-chu (sp?)



Me again...


Aha..you caught me smilin'...you do that to me Kent-o! ;-p



Our friend Martha Stanton....say cheese!!





What a drag...he he he


Taiko (sp?) drummers


Some crazy characters ran this marathon....
I hope these pictures were amusing!
TtotheHOUSEwatchin'G
G'night everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I hope you are feeling better. Heard you had a bit of a scare and had to stay in the hospital. Is all ok now?

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia