Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next blog topic..Kai starting Soccer with some pals...and Kento's Birf-day outing!!

Coming soon.....Kai and his first soccer practice...and Kent-o's birf-day shin-dig...old man! Oh and Kento is doing some updating to our computer...and it is a bit wacky...so I don't know when I'll be back on....it all depends on the computer...but...we are gonna be purchasing a lap-top sooon...so I'm a bit excited about that....it's really for our summer travels...but then it lets me be downstairs on the computer...while Kento is watching a movie....we'll at least be in the same room...and as I shop and use his money at least he can say yes or no to my sassy finds...he he he...
TtodaI'mOuttaHereG

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Looking forward to hearing about Kent's big day. Know you have big plans! Such a special lady you are! Hope to see you all this summer in WA or TX.

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia