Gotta love us some Kent-o Bent-o
Kent being the somewhat humble fella that he is...doesn't want a fuss over his birthday....but over the years...as we age....he indulges my whimsical notion...and he "lets" me throw him a party....last year was a poker party...this year we decided to introduce some amazing friends to our lil' pub of a bar around the corner...I dropped by the Thursday before his birthday (which was March 14th) and gave the owner a heads up...the owner was thrilled! ;o)
Everyone met at our house around 6:00 pm and we started walking at 6:15ish....(Liz...Mary Ann and I stayed behind to wait for some peeps who were running late)
So the first group walked...and we all met up at BaKu Bar....
Kent's first beer...and we all sat at these tables...gazing upon the bulging eyed fishy's...
This beer was quite good...I can see only drinking one....and when we found out the cost...I'm glad I didn't indulge....1500 yen (15 dolla') a pop...say what?!
Pretty Chicks....
waiting for our next beverage....I love white ale...!!
Who couldn't love this man?!
GREAT job Mimi and Papa!!
Crest commercial..written all over it...
Bebe!

So the conversation was....debating if it was a urinal or a sink...and who used it as a sink...when it was a urinal...I'll try to find the picture....this was Hilarious!!


Time to open presents....birf-day boy!

I think Kent thinks it's SEXY TIME...or so his shirt says....
So the conversation was....debating if it was a urinal or a sink...and who used it as a sink...when it was a urinal...I'll try to find the picture....this was Hilarious!!
Then we paid our bill...and off we headed back to our house for some game time!!
We played Catch Phrase and Mad Gab...and boy did we laugh until we peed our pants...quite a abdominal workout....laughing so hard...;0)
Time to open presents....birf-day boy!
I think Kent thinks it's SEXY TIME...or so his shirt says....
(check out their blog (Team Juloa)...she blogged some about Kent's birthday...and has the urinal picture)
I felt the love from the friends who joined us to celebrate the joy of having
Kent in our lives....a special son....brother-in-law....husband...father..and friend....genuine, true and honest...with a twist of laid back flair!
I love you bunny!
T2dagratefulG






No comments:
Post a Comment