Monday, March 30, 2009

"Ant" JuJu sent a box full of Christmas and Birthday goodies...slow boat to Japan....;o)

Happy Happy Happy...;o)
Ant JuJu sent a box to us...and we have been looking forward to it...
Kai would call and ask JuJu when the box would be arriving....and JuJu said the slow boat to Japan...he he he...I would explain to lil' boy that "Antie" has two lil' runts of her own that she has to tend to...and keeps her busy...but lo' and behold...the box arrived...and the kids were ESTATIC (even though mama didn't get the couple of shirts that I left at some certain Ant's house last summer in the box...an oversight I'm sure...he he he...I have to give you a hard time...I'm yo sista, Yo!)

Munchkins going at it....

Mama being nosey.....(do you see the orb?!)

Kai being silly....they both have cameras that actually download to the computer.....I CANNOT WAIT TO TAKE THEM WITH ME TO TAKE PICTURES...THE KIDS AND THE CAMERAS...YAY! Lil' photographers in the making...;o)


THANK YOU so much for the gifts...you rock!!!
To eternity and BEYOOOOOOOOND!



Random toe art...from girls night out....mine are pink and MaryAnn's are yellow...
I didn't get a picture of everyones....woops...




Guess who lost his 5 tooth...?!!??

The pretty flowers that daddy gave me and Sophia....(when Sophia was sick)
Sweet hubby/papa!!
Gots lots to blog....whew...one down lots to go...
T2dabehindG

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia