Go Flyin' Foxes

Coach Green...a GREAT buddy of ours in the blue is coaching Kai...his son Mason...and Aden's soccer team....and Kent helps out...so neat to see them play...
Kai scored a goal...and my heart swelled so big...I made sure he knew that he made me proud playing his hardest...and it was icing on the cake that he scored....(I also made sure to tell him that he won't score every game...but he helps by doing his best EACH and EVERY time he suits up for a game!)

Mason and Kai Kai

Ready to rumble....

Speed demon...confident and stealth like....my boy!

Such fierce concentration....savage like.....(he he he)

Sacrificing his body to help dominate the game...

My speed racer....

Mason...Kai...Aden...talking about lunch I'm sure....

Awww...yeah....action time...

Kai and his pooh belly...he never misses a meal....;o)

Our crowd of fans...
Julie...Perry...Noa...Arren...MaryAnn...Naomi...Liz...and
lil' Emma

Jen..with a baby in her belly...Christa's head poking behind Jen...Adam...(Julie..Perry..Emma)

Daddy and Son...
(Next time Kai's shirt WILL be tucked in...it drove me
nutz all game!!)

Sophia and her best friend "B"
They are in the same pre-school class!!
I hope you enjoyed our Soccer Machine...
T2dasoccerball-ingG
No comments:
Post a Comment