Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If I were to cheat on Kent.....


If I was ever to stray...this is where you would find me....ahhh.....
Kent is the one to introduce me to coffee....his "competition"
Mama is a "professional" coffee drinker....
and I'm teaching my son the right foundation...but using "iced" water! Look at that pucker...he is a natural...natural I say!
The Japanese menu...all I need is pictures to get my point across...
My drink...but I add Vanilla syrup...two pump-o...not four pump-o...half-oo pump!
Kent-o's fave...2 pump-0!
The napkin explains the view of the Japanese people....in my opinion!
The mural is awesome...I love the colors...stunning!
All boy...here is Kai's submarine...aka chocolate chunk scone...imaginative or what!?!
"Almost" church like....daily offerings!?!?!
I always donate Kent-o's money away!
I had such a blast with Kai...he said as we were leaving...."Mama...was this our special time together?!" ...and I said, "Heck, yeah...you're my boy!" kinda gansta' like...he he he...
I got a big toof-less grin!
Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Starbucks should be paying you for this post! Yum!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia