Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh..my goodness..I haven't blogged in a couple of days...nope..I'm not sick! *ha*

Hey ya'll...I've been working on getting more video up...but for some reason...I have to compress it b/c it is tooo big...but the Japanese directions keep popping up..so it has delayed my blogging....okay we can all say it together....*wah*wah*wah*.....So...stay tuned...I want to post Sophia praying at dinner...and hopefully some ballet that I get today..and Kai wants me to catch him on video tying his shoe...this "producer" isn't fast enough for our "Rock Star's"...*ha*...so check back later....more so...my evening...your morning...
It is a rainy morning...school is out for Kai...due to all the teacher's on island attending Educator's Day...at one of the High school's...and Kent-o is presenting his Hero Hike thing he does at his school...I asked him if he was nervous (b/c I totally would be knockin' in my boots)...but said and I'm quoting...."Nah"...and then the conversation was over...he he he....we (Kai and I) have some plans in the works with some friends ...but with Sister Sophia's schedule...we are gonna be busy bee's...
I'm definitely rambling...enjoying my coffee....listening to Kent sleep...and the kids chillin' downstairs...life is good....;9)
Until then...keep smilin' it is definitely "HUMP" day...for us anyway!!
Kachow!

No comments:

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia