Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Wonder Museum....a day off from school on a rainy day...a wonderful trip with GREAT friends!

We met up with some FANTASTIC friends at the Wonder Museum!



The Zoo and the Wonder Museum...we only had time for the Wonder Museum on this rainy and blustery day...
Kai in the small "Alice and Wonderland" chair
Sophia in the "Alice and Wonderland" chair


Voila! Kai and Soph in the "Alice and Wonderland Chair"...what the jello?!
Blank...wait for it...wait for it

I see it coming...I see them coming...wait for it....wait for it..

Bam! Kai and Soph...in red 3-d


Sophia happy to find Willow (aka Willy) in the brush (aka bean bag)


Kai...Mason and Aden...discovering that golf balls can roll and glide on the neat contraption!

Us..three..happy as can beeeeeeee!


Mason...Kai...and Aden

Great buddy's...all laid back and fun to play with!

(Kai and Aden are 5 days apart and were born in the same hospital...Camp Lester...I was due AFTER Aden's mom..he he he...but guess who had pre-eclampsia...and had to be induced?!)


The kids in an egg...man it must be an Ostrich egg...but who knows..it was written all in Japanese..he he he


Sophia is about to "hatch"

Willow...wait for me...!
Me and Liz...we wanted to "hatch" too!
The cubs...had so much fun in the Wonder Museum...and esp. this beautiful RED chair...but who can tell when it is in black and white...so use your imagination...ya know I Love black and White photos!

Who wants to go to Burger King?!

The end to a great day!
Thanks Liz for giving us the idea to go to the Zoo/Wonder Museum!
You are a true "Rock Star"...Love ya!


2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Looks like a totally fun day. I want to be hatched and to sit in the big chair too!

justVida Photography said...

Hey Tritia! I love these photos! Where is this place??! :) I'm off from work now so I want to take the kids out! :) YAY!

Daisypathtickeranniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Kento,Trit, Kai, Sophia