I've added Dr. Laura's blog site to my Friendz list below......and let me tell you....I like what she has to say...I do.....Kent....LOVES what she has to say....he listens to her more than me....and when things come up...situations in our lives in other peoples lives....he will say...,"I wonder what Dr. Laura would say..."....Sometimes what she says is hard to swallow...but makes sense to me....believe me...I've only disagreed on what she has said on one call....and I've listened to a lot of calls she's taken...anyway...I was browsing a friends page...and stumbled on her topic for today...and it made me feel good about staying at home....(I know staying at home isn't a choice to some or some cannot b/c of different circumstances....I know many mama's who wish they could say at home...but cannot for many reasons...)...but for those of us who do it....any positive feedback for it feels GREAT!
T2dacontentfulG






1 comment:
did you get this off my blog? I like Dr. Laura too. She is a tough tell it like it is cookie.
Post a Comment